For ADVERTISING/FEATURES Email: larisajanai@gmail.com

iL.O.V.E.


Please leave blog comments or opinions on the blog page. Also, please feel free to send suggestions, ideas, topics or advice questions to
larisajanai@gmail.com







Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Caught Him Out There, Pt 2"

Locking the door behind her she storms out with her overnight bag in her hand. Feeling frustrasted and betrayed as she walks down the street and through the snow that lies on the ground from night before. Feelings of uncertainty cross her mind as she stops to take a look back. She thinks to herself "Did I overreact? Should I have waited to confront him?" Shaking her head in disgust she continues on what feels to be like a long walk home.

When she arrived at her car it was buried in snow. Once again disgusted, she thinks to herself "A real man would have cleaned the snow off my car already." She put her keys in the ignition, turned the defrost on and begun to clean the car of snow. Since the snow was more like ice she had to wait in the car until the defrost started to work. Five minutes went by and it wasn't quite ready. Ten minutes go by and it is beginning to defrost. Twelve minutes go by and she recieves a phone call.

It was him, wondering where she had gone and if she were coming back in. When she answered "No" he replied "Oh god! What's wrong now?" And, she answered "You."
He then asked,

"What could I have possibly done? Everything was perfect. We were having a great time."
"That's true everything was perfect, until I discovered the real you."

He continued to hit her with the Blah, Blah, Blah. But, she wasn't hearing any of it. He asked, "Where are you now?"
"In my car waiting for it to defrost."
"I'll be right there." he replied. But, she couldn't have cared less.

And, like the Jackson 5, but without calling his name, when she looked over her shoulders he was right there outside in the cold pleading his case. But, all she had to say was "You're fake, phony and a fraud." He tried to get irate but she wasn't having that either. She wasn't giving in or giving up any info. He begged for her to come in the house to talk it out. She resisted until she was too tired from fighting. Plus, it was almost Five in the morning and she really didn't feel like driving... all.the.way.home.

She was already HOT, but once she got inside the house and in the heat, her blood was boiling over. She wanted to hit him with everything in site, but she didn't. She maintained her composure.

She looked at him in his eyes and said "You have the platform just be honest to me, tell me what you're hiding. I will not judge you and I won't hold it against you. I just need you to be honest with me. I need you to tell me what I already know." He looked confused. You could almost see the thoughts running through his mind like "Damn!!! What does she know? I hope it's not this and I hope it's not that." But, it was this, that, and whole lot more. As he stood there not saying a word, not opening up and not being honest she knew that this was it. There was no way that they would ever rebuild what has just been destroyed. She believed in honesty and he believed in using trust as a form of trickery. He held her honesty against her making her believe that honesty was wrong and trusting in someone who was playing you, was right.

So, I end with these few questions...

Do you tell your significant other about the men or women friends in your life or do you keep them as secret.

Where do you draw the line with friends that you talk to and text, who are not your significant other?

If you're chilling with your significant other and their phone rings, yet they only answer the phone for the same sex, does that raise a red flag?


Please comment.


-LJ

1 comment:

  1. Yaslicious (11:49:04 PM): I wanted to reply to your post.
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:49:10 PM): ok
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:49:14 PM): did it work
    Yaslicious (11:49:27 PM): no
    Yaslicious (11:49:31 PM): Do you tell your significant other about the men or women friends in your life or do you keep them as secret
    Yaslicious (11:49:42 PM): my answer: it depends
    Yaslicious (11:50:00 PM): some can handle it, some cannot
    Yaslicious (11:50:13 PM): Where do you draw the line with friends that you talk to and text with, who are not your significant other?
    Yaslicious (11:51:04 PM): my answer: I draw the lin when I am sleep. and since homeboy was in the shower I probaby would have left the phone where it was and tel him know when he got out
    Yaslicious (11:51:23 PM): but my male friends have 24/7 access
    Yaslicious (11:51:45 PM): but I also give my sg one on one attention when I am with him
    Yaslicious (11:52:09 PM): If you're chilling with your significant other and their phone rings, yet they only answer the phone for the same sex, does that raise a red flag?
    Yaslicious (11:52:51 PM): my answer: what type of shit is that nigga on? thats odd and I would think something was up and confront him. I am a confronter through and through
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:53:11 PM): Great answers!!!
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:53:20 PM): But, I have one question in regards to
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:53:33 PM): your male friends have 24/7 access...
    Yaslicious (11:53:37 PM): yessss
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:53:53 PM): are real male friends or are they males that want to get with you???
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:54:02 PM): and is it kool for him to do the same
    Yaslicious (11:54:03 PM): real male friends
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:54:08 PM): ok
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:54:22 PM): nice
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:54:31 PM): but check this out
    Yaslicious (11:54:34 PM): um, yeah its okay for my sg to do the same
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:54:43 PM): most guys say....
    Yaslicious (11:54:48 PM): but there are some unwritten rules
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:54:55 PM): that they are never really a girls friend
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:55:33 PM): they either want to get with them or wanted to get with them it didn't happen and they ended up in the friend zone but if the opportunity arose, they'd go for it
    Yaslicious (11:55:56 PM): right, but those good friends have liked me at one time but it wasnt a good time,and decided the friendship was worth keeping
    Yaslicious (11:56:06 PM): yep your right
    Yaslicious (11:56:10 PM): BUT
    Yaslicious (11:56:35 PM): these friends have moved on and you can really discuss eachothers sg's
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:57:03 PM): so if ur man is talking to girls that give him 24/7 text access when they feel that way
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:57:11 PM): Yaslicious04 (11:56:35 PM): these friends have moved on and you can really discuss eachothers sg's
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:57:17 PM): interesting
    Yaslicious (11:57:38 PM): ok let me explain 24/7 access
    Yaslicious (11:58:35 PM): I have 3 men that usually text me between the booty call hours, beacuse they are either awake and bored, need advice or are having other emotional/relationship issues
    Yaslicious (11:59:02 PM): I will accept their calls because I know its important OR they'd wait until the nest day
    Yaslicious (11:59:33 PM): but if I am in bed with my man, please believe they get the voicemail
    DkSknPosterGrl (11:59:59 PM): ok
    Yaslicious (12:00:19 AM): Im sure homeboy would have not given the phone a glance...but we always knw when thr gut is trying to tell us something
    Yaslicious (12:00:31 AM): is this a true story?
    DkSknPosterGrl (12:01:18 AM): all of my blogs have some truth in there one way or another
    Yaslicious (12:01:26 AM): lmao, I feel it
    DkSknPosterGrl (12:01:33 AM): lol
    Yaslicious (12:01:38 AM): damn, it always sounds to good to be true
    Yaslicious (12:01:45 AM): meaning the relationship
    DkSknPosterGrl (12:02:01 AM): yeah...tell me about it! =o)
    Yaslicious (12:02:15 AM): well i just wanted to let you know
    DkSknPosterGrl (12:02:18 AM): Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment, it really means a lot!!!
    Yaslicious (12:02:28 AM): np, keep it coming
    Yaslicious (12:02:33 AM): goodnight
    DkSknPosterGrl (12:02:37 AM): Will do.. Have a great nite

    ReplyDelete